About Us

Marc and I have been married since October 14, 2005. We dated 4 years before taking the plunge! On December 14, 2007 we were blessed with our little girl Abigail (Abby). She weighed a healthy 8lbs 15ounces. She came a week before her due date. (I was induced) She is a sassy 4 year old and always keeps us laughing. On September 9, 2011 our sweet baby boy, Matthew, arrived weighing an even healthier 9 lbs 6 oz. We also have a dog (Layla) and a cat (Sissy). We moved into a new home in North Phoenix in May of 2007. It was so fun to watch the progress of it being built. Hard to believe we have already lived here 4 years. We are still changing paint colors on the walls! The picture above is from our trip to Kauai in 2006 for our one year wedding anniversary. Can't wait to go back again someday when the kiddos are a little older! I started this fun little blog so friends and family can stay updated on what is going on with us (since I am so horrible about making phone calls and sending e-mails). Hope you enjoy!



...............................................................................................

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

................................................................................

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Muffin!

Today my little princess celebrated her first birthday. Wow, what an amazing year it has been. I am in shock that it has already been a year since we were given the most amazing gift of life. I have to admit that the thought crossed my mind more than once that there was no way I was ever going to make it through the first year. Somehow I survived :). Somehow I made it though the postpartum recovery after giving birth to a 9 lb baby, sleepless nights, gas, reflux, 3pm-10pm fussy time, 30 minute naps, numerous medical scares, refusal/inability to take a bottle after 5 weeks, etc. The best part is that it was all worth it. I can't even begin to describe how amazing the feeling is that I get every time Abby smiles or I hear that soooo cute hysterical giggle. Do I sometimes miss the freedom of my life before I was Mommy? Absolutely! Would I change a thing? Not a chance! I love that little girl more than words could ever describe. I always heard people say that you can't describe the love you have for your child and that you have to be a parent to "get it"! Well, it is so true. It is the hardest and most stressful job I will ever have. Being responsible for another human being's well being is intense, but wonderful. I love you so much Abigail and look forward to being your Mommy for the rest of my life. I can't wait to see what fun the next year brings!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe she is already a year old. But it makes me so sad that I've only had the pleasure to see her a handful of times. I really miss you guys. What a sweet little post you wrote for your baby girl Mand... I love you tons!

    ReplyDelete