About Us

Marc and I have been married since October 14, 2005. We dated 4 years before taking the plunge! On December 14, 2007 we were blessed with our little girl Abigail (Abby). She weighed a healthy 8lbs 15ounces. She came a week before her due date. (I was induced) She is a sassy 4 year old and always keeps us laughing. On September 9, 2011 our sweet baby boy, Matthew, arrived weighing an even healthier 9 lbs 6 oz. We also have a dog (Layla) and a cat (Sissy). We moved into a new home in North Phoenix in May of 2007. It was so fun to watch the progress of it being built. Hard to believe we have already lived here 4 years. We are still changing paint colors on the walls! The picture above is from our trip to Kauai in 2006 for our one year wedding anniversary. Can't wait to go back again someday when the kiddos are a little older! I started this fun little blog so friends and family can stay updated on what is going on with us (since I am so horrible about making phone calls and sending e-mails). Hope you enjoy!



...............................................................................................

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

................................................................................

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 7, 2009

Gym Daycare

I got an early birthday present from Marc.....a 3 month membership to Mountainside Fitness. I have really been wanting to get back in the gym again. We have a nice home gym set up but it is hard to get a workout in when Abby is around. She is great about letting me do cardio on our elliptical, but that is it. If I am on the ground she is not having it! It is actually really cute because she will try to workout with me. Unfortunately, this usually means she is in the way or at risk of getting hurt. I also am looking forward to a larger variety of exercises I can do.

Soooooo....I will be leaving Abby for the very first time tomorrow. She has never been with a sitter other than my Mom or Marc's Mom and those times have been very few and far between. I have not left her outside of our house since she was 4 months old. I am super nervous. I don't think I will get much sleep tonight. I know it seems so silly but I am really freaked out about it. I am not worried for her safety or anything like that, I just feel horribly guilty because I know she will be very upset when I leave and cry like crazy. I keep reminding myself that a healthy and happy Mommy is what is best for her, but I still feel bad.

The plan is to give it two weeks of going every day before I give up. I am going to try to take her at the slowest time of the afternoon so she isn't too overwhelmed by everything going on in there and can get some one on one attention. I am not planning to even work out. The daycare will let her cry for 10 minutes before they call me in there. I am hoping that after a while she will realize I always come back and be able to handle being left in there. She is still super clingy and very weary of new people so I am not sure how long it will take. She freaks out when I just leave the room she is in at play dates. This will be very good for her if she learns that it is okay when Mommy leaves for a little while.

Wish me luck. It will probably be harder on me than it is on her. I hate to see my baby cry :(

No comments:

Post a Comment